I like that I am not the only one blogging early in the morning. I love Gracie's poses. You go girl. If I could only get Corbyn to smile and open her eyes at the same time!
SOOOO fun. We have a first grader here too. I am so glad because Reagan has the same teacher McKinley had LAST year so i know what to expect. Gracie sure looks cute.
Grace looks so big! Seriously when did our kids grow up? I DO love that her back pack is half her size! Give her a hug from us. Also, happy ten to you and Matt. You guys have done so many amazing things in your first 10 imagine what the next 10 will bring!
Welcome to my little world. If your interested, my world is made up of one really great husband and 3 of the cutest drama queens. There is a lot of sugar and spice at our house. Actually, it's mostly spice and a little bit of sugar. Really, my life is nothing short of being completely wonderul.
8 comments:
I like that I am not the only one blogging early in the morning. I love Gracie's poses. You go girl. If I could only get Corbyn to smile and open her eyes at the same time!
SOOOO fun. We have a first grader here too. I am so glad because Reagan has the same teacher McKinley had LAST year so i know what to expect. Gracie sure looks cute.
I like the cheesecake pose. You go Gracie.
wow first grade! She looks stylin and ready to conquer school!
Whoa...it seems you were just posting her kindergarten pictures. I bet she's happy to be back.
This grandma is very proud of her first graders. Cool backpack, Gracie! You'll be a great first grader!
What a cute girl! They grow up too fast:(
Grace looks so big! Seriously when did our kids grow up? I DO love that her back pack is half her size! Give her a hug from us. Also, happy ten to you and Matt. You guys have done so many amazing things in your first 10 imagine what the next 10 will bring!
Post a Comment