Matt and I spent a long weekend in Galveston. It was pretty close to heaven! Beach, naps, shopping, and noooooo kids!!!!!
This was a few yards in front of our hotel.
Stewart Beach = Boogie Boarding and Tanning. I didn't get much of a tan with SPF 30. No oil for me this time. I'm getting smarter and wiser with age :)! Although, my natural whiteness did blind many of the local residents. I would like to start a new trend - White legs are in!!!
Actually I love resembling a troll.
Thanks mom and dad for watching the sweetest dramas while we were in heaven. Love you!







16 comments:
Life is getting good in the thirties huh!!! Time to fall in love again (until another baby!) I love looking at your blog. I steal your ideas. and i love your playlist!!!!
Gald we can keep in touch. xxxx Whitney
Looks like heaven to me. So glad you had a fun time!
hee, hee! Sounds like Heaven to me:)
Glad you had a great weekend away! We were in Galveston last weekend too... loved it.
hey do your parents want to watch my kids while we take a trip?! :) Looks like a lot of fun!
One whole week--that's awesome. We've never taken more than a few days but a week sounds great.
we stood on that very same beach and saw the same sights last month. it was gorgeous. i am so glad you got to go off together. you hit it just right too - looks like the weather was pretty bad the week before and the week after.
Can I give a vote for un-tanned legs! Fun & what adorable pics in the earlier blog!
love matt's pic on the rock.
Thanks for the good laugh about the troll doll. You are too funny! Galveston looked like fun, wish I was there! Time away is priceless! Love ya!
wow fun! and congrats on 10 years.
Glad we could help. We love you and Matt, and our 3 little girls. They did great!
Crazy that Galveston is a whole different place today.
What a great trip. I could really use a weekend like that.
I'm glad you had a great time. You both looked so relaxed when you came back.
So fun for you guys to do a trip like that. Its probably crazy to see Galveston on the tv now. I'm leaving in a couple of weeks for a weekend w/no kids or husband...I'm kinda of excited!!
karen!!! I have missed you so!!!!! I keep forgetting to put your blog on my reader!! how have you been?!! what's up with you lately?-10 years!! what!!! really!!! You're sooo young!!! congrats!! I bet you had so much fun!! I hope yall are doing well...just wanted to tell you how much I've missed seeing you and rachel:( I guess I'll find other friends when I move.....but I don't want to!!
Post a Comment