Sunday, August 3, 2008

Happy Feet!

I was happy to oblige when Gracie asked to have her toe nails painted pink. There might be some princess in her after all!

Alivia wanted polka dots! She loves being all prettied up!

Alivia asked me about 50 times over a 20 minute period if her nails were dry! After a lot of "NO, not yet." Finally, dry at last! She was relieved to once again have use of her fingers. She said, "Mom, now I can pick my nose again!" I'm hoping over time we can put those fingers to use doing something a little more productive!

3 comments:

shahna said...

so cute. maybe i will have to try on my two girlies.

Ashley said...

haha, wow you did a good job with the nails! You should do a pedicure service! And i want to know what this show was that was so important you didn't want to miss!

Suz said...

Livi is so funny!