Here she is wearing her hat backwards. Isn't that what boys do?!!!
Grace and her good friend Dante
Grace loves being one of the boys. The girls could be off dancing and playing house, but Grace can most likely be found playing tag and ninjas with the boys.
Tug-Of-War! After a lot of pulling they were declared the winners!!!
Sweet Victory!!!
Alivia even had fun.
I love being with Grace at school. It's fun to see her in a different light. Except for she already doesn't like me to hug her in front of her friends. I didn't know that was uncool at 5. I do it anyway!







7 comments:
I love that Gracie is such a tom boy. Way cute pics.
Her happy smile says it all! Happy field day GRACE!
She is a darling girl. I love the picture of her between those two boys. ANd I think it's great that she grows up in a house full of girls and she's still a natural tomboy. What a fun day.
You can tell she loved it! It is fun to see your kids interact with others.
I love that she is herself.
Consider everymoment you get to be involved with her at school a blessing. Be the Mom that all the kids know . . . and then you will be able to see what is going in her life.
FIELD DAY = GREAT DAY
We love you Gracie!
Gracie = Girl Power! Way to go! So glad Gracie had a great Field Day. She is something else, that girl. I LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
she's really cute. I think she looks a lot like you. I had no idea she was already 5.
I know I'm a little late but let's be honest Field Day is what kept me in school all those years. Even in middle school because even though we didn't participate we got to go over and help the kids as part of NJHS. Those were the days... running to put on adult clothes, tug-of-war, and the classic egg on the spoon, All capped off with a nice cold popsicle. LOVE IT! (next year if they need adult supervision I'm there!)
Post a Comment