What is it about this stuff? You know...SUGAR. I love it! Is it physiologically or
psychologically addicting? I don't know and I don't really care. It's a love hate relationship! I love it, but I hate it because I love it. Yes, I try to eat it in moderation, but sometimes I just crack under the pressure. It must have some magnetic force. When it's around, I'm drawn to it. I really wish I loved lettuce as much as I love sugar!
What is your
guilty pleasure????



12 comments:
i have the same addiction! Just the other night i had two big bowls of ice cream... why two?! I don't know, i was full after one! I told brad i can eat whatever i want cuz it's my birthday week! He rolled his eyes
So thanks to your blog post I am totally going to make some brownie batter and eat it all before Bret gets home from the Stars game....wanna come join me!!! I would have to say my guilty pleasure is brownies, Reeses PB Cups, Girl Scout tagalongs, and Lindt Truffles!!!!! YUM! Also love the song, it is my ringtone!!! Maybe I am rubbing off on you too!
I just ate half a package of oreos and six tootsie rolls. I now want to eat a little bit of everything you've got pictured on this post.
I know it's weird, but I can only eat so much sugar. But I can never get enough cheese. Hence my thighs.
Okay I want some of every picture:) I love sweets also. I am USUALLY pretty good about moderation. I don't deny myself too much so that if I want some mini-eggs I can just eat six and feel good:) I am eating WAY less sweets this pregnancy than I did normally and I still pack on the pounds:( It is really depressing.....my pregnant body just LOVES to gain weight.
i am a sucker for rocky mountain chocolate factory chocolate caramels! but really, I just love sugar!
why did you have to post these woman!! I'm trying to LOSE my pregnant weight!!! and now I'll I want are some brownies!!!
Hey Karen. I got your email. I have different email now (aaron.elmer@gmail.com) so i didn't get it right away. If you haven't seen our blog yet here it is: http://aandtelmas.blogspot.com/
Love ya guys!
Just looking at those pictures is hard, but I have to put my 2 bits in for fresh just out of the oven chocolate chip cookies. After this blog, I'm thinking I better go walk. See Ya!
I would have to say.... Dr.Pepper, cookies (any kind) and potato chips. Ridiculous!
Red vines & gummie bears! The problem is, is that I usually end up with an overflowing handful! I am so excited to see you this Thursday! We are up to our elbows in packing already! It makes me sad. Let's chat this week though. Love ya!
I have the hardest time when more than one child is crying. After a few minutes of stress I start sneaking spoonfulls of ice cream from the freezer when nobody is looking. Yeah, I wish I had a weakness for say cabbage leaves or spinach without anything on it.
Thanks for inviting me to your blog.
Post a Comment