How funny! So how do you get your older kids to be that nice when the younger ones are hurting them. I think any one of my kids would have bit him back or hit him really hard.
Welcome to my little world. If your interested, my world is made up of one really great husband and 3 of the cutest drama queens. There is a lot of sugar and spice at our house. Actually, it's mostly spice and a little bit of sugar. Really, my life is nothing short of being completely wonderul.
3 comments:
Hey Karen can you tell Kristin to send me an invite to her blog at aaron.elmer@gmail.com Thanks! (I miss you guys heaps!)
How funny! So how do you get your older kids to be that nice when the younger ones are hurting them. I think any one of my kids would have bit him back or hit him really hard.
That is so funny! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment