Gracie, loved going fast on the 4 wheelers
Fishing with Dad!
I even caught Ella having fun!
Officer Michael showed me how to shoot his gun!
Matt is right in his element. He was lovin' this!
Some really cute kids loving every minute!
These little people are the reason we do fun stuff like this!!!







7 comments:
these pictures are so cute! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun... are you wearing a michael buble jacket!?! Looks like it could be an "M and B" on there!!! =)
How fun! Looks like you guys had a great time! I love Broken Bow, OK! It is so beautiful and peaceful there!
Looks like a lot of fun. Nice to have good friends. Love that you caught Ella smiling.
Looks amazing! So glad you guys had such a great time! Nothing better than good company and beautiful surroundings!
I like livey picking her nose for the camera!!!
I love how you say "Officer Mike". :)
What a fun trip! What a fun family!!!!!! Glad you made it happen. Glad for you to have such good friends.
Post a Comment