I love dressing the girls up for Easter. Pink, Pink, and more Pink. I think they are Lovely!
Oh, and Happy Birthday to another lovely woman we know. We love you Grandma Anna!
Just a few reasons why this woman is lovely.
- She has spent her life taking care of all the people around her with little thought for herself.
- She can cook anything. I'm constantly apologizing to Matt for my cooking. No one can cook like Anna Jean
- She keeps my household running after I have a baby. I can't count how many meals she has prepared and how many loads of laundry she has folded at my house. She must love us alot!
- She has a deep love for spiritual things.
- She is so fun to be with. When we get laughing, it's hard to stop us. We usually end up crying.
Happy Birthday Anna Jean








6 comments:
Cute girls! Livie cracks me up. Happy Birthday to Anna Jean. She is one neat lady.
Your girls look adorable! I am cracking up at Livi's pose!! How fun to have the pink. Miss ya!
Livie is stricking a pose. I miss her. Cute outfits.
Alivia's pose is classic:) What cuties!!!
your girls are so pretty!!! I love the dresses, and i'm all for pink!
Yay for girlies in pink! They are all so...LOVELY!
You need Toni to take pictures of Livie striking that pose. She would probably get signed on for GAP's new ad campaign. She's a natural!
Post a Comment