Friday, March 14, 2008

A Day To Celebrate


(Now he can take his grandchildren to Strawberry!!!)

(Dad is the first one at the hospital everytime I welcome a child into the world. He loves his grandchildren!)

There is a papa that we all know whose birthday is today.
So, we write this poem to let him know that we love him in every way.
He is a champion wrestler and an expert fisherman too.
Grace, Livi, and Ella love him, but Livi thinks he has a funny hairdo.
He can grill the best barbecue chicken and juicy ribs too.
He will even throw a cake or two on the griddle for you.
Papa likes to put on funny shows with puppets, Isabel and Gismo.
He teaches us how to choose the right anywhere we may go.
We love doing fun things with Papa like gardening, camping, and fishing.
He takes us to the movies, and to do anything else we may be wishing.
So, with all of that and much much more,
We love love love you for all that you
stand for.
Happy Birthday Dad!
We love and adore you. Thanks for standing strong in all of your convictions. Thanks to you and mom for making home the place I love to be the most!!!


7 comments:

polka dots said...

Love when Ella is dancing! Cute poem.

Toni said...

very nice poem. I like the part about livy and the hairdo. And love when ella was dancing too! That's the most moving and shaking I've EVER seen her do! too cute!

dandee said...

Love the poem and the video of your sweet little girlies. How lucky your dad is to have you for a daughter!

The Farnsworth Family said...

Love your dad. You are one lucky girl! Love the video too!

Matt and Dionne said...

That was adorable! I love the little video idea! I may have to steal that one:)

leigh said...

when are you going to come visit us? soon I hope.

Jerry & Tanya said...

Thank you for shuch a wonderful birthdy message. I love you all.
Ella was really rockin. Grace your picture looked cool and livy I can't wait to see your picture. Nice poem Karen. Love you