Sunday, April 20, 2008

Well Big Papa, You Did It Again!

I'm not sure if Camp Tasungani is ever ready for this group!
Thank you Big Papa for another fun and memorable campout!

Here's Papa (aka: Big Papa, Papa Great, or The Music Master)
They really need to get The Music Master song on itunes!

Papa is also a Lion Hunter!

Come on! Who wouldn't want to hunt for lions?
One question. Do your ears hang low do they wobble to and fro?
I always invite friends to the family campout. I think everyone needs a little piece of Semones/Elmer fun! I think they want to be adopted in.
"Da Moms"

Dave Fransworth Family. We'll miss you guys.
Wally and Amelia


Meg and Blake
A few crazy faces!

Princesses in the house
Skits, Skits, and more Skits!
(Lyrics to our skit below)

Dave and Toni's comedy routine. They always have funny happenings at their house!
Grandma T reads her favorite book to her fan club!
The next day.
Steffon caught a very newly born bunny.
And after all that, we still couldn't get little sister to smile. You are still cute missy! We love you Ella Louise!
Our Skit
Ode To a Marshmellow (to the tune of Sippin' Cider)
Lyrics by Rachel and Wally Boyd
My name is marsh
Last name fellow
Live in this bag
With my fellows

My name is marsh last name mellow
Live in this bag with my fellows

We were purchased
One week ago
Sitting in this place
Waiting two be chose

We were purchased one week ago
Sitting in this place waiting to be chose

I heard it’s nice
Outside this bag
I just can’t wait
For my chance

I heard it’s nice outside this bag
I just can’t wait for my chance

Here comes a hand
It will be grand
I wonder what
He has planned

Here comes a hand it will be grand
I wonder what he has planned

He’s chosen me
What’s with that pole?
Oh, can’t he see
I have no holes

He’s chosen me What’s with that pole
Oh can’t he see I have no holes

Okay that hurt
Yeah, a lot
Now I’m impaled
Starting to get hot

Okay that hurt Yeah a lot
Now I’m impaled starting to get hot

Why does he insist
That I sit
2 inches from
Those flaming sticks

Why does he insist that I sit
2 inches from those flaming sticks

Thought it was bad
Getting stuck
But not compared
To Burning Up

Thought it was bad getting stuck
But not compared to burning up

Life can’t get worse
But yes it do
He’s opened his mouth

STARTING TO CHEW!!!!

6 comments:

Casey said...

HOW FUN! I want to go camping so badly before we move. You've given me all kinds of ideas for our next campout!
Amanda

Ashley said...

i can't get over how pretty your girls are! Man, looks like a lot of elmer fun, sorry we missed out! Love the song, brought me back to girls camp!

polka dots said...

Wish I could have been there. Papa doing Music Master reminds me of when I was little. Looks like everyone had fun.

Suz said...

I love the song you picked for your post. This little light of ours does shine and it is lots of fun to be with our family. We love you and can't wait to do it again.

Nicole said...

Looks like lots of fun! It's hard for me to believe that it is warm enough somewhere in the world to camp. I am pretty sure todays high was 34 degrees...

Matt and Dionne said...

You guys have such a fun family!
It was fun to see pitures of Stephanie and Megan. Is Stephanie's family moving or something??