Monday, March 10, 2008

Snow Bunnies

Snow, snow, and more snow. Someone pinch me. Are we still in Texas?
This was the second round of snow in one week. This round of snow proved to be much better than the first. The morning after the first night of snow, Gracie woke up extra early to play in it before school. She had only been out for a few minutes when she came in with tears saying, "Mom, we're too late. It has turned to ice." She was devistated. So, we were glad for new snow on Thursday! Oh, and NO SCHOOL on Friday.

Ella didn't think it was that cool.

5 snowmen later. Good job Dad

8 comments:

Ashley said...

What!? I'm trying to convince brad to move to texas to get AWAY from the snow... this isn't convincing evidence karen. That's crazy!

polka dots said...

Such cute pictures. Love Ella's face. 5 SNOWMEN. Matt is such an over acheiver!

Jerry & Tanya said...

All that snow and only hours after we left town. I wish I could have been there to help with those snowman. How long did they stay up? I hope you sang a few choruses of Once There Was a Snowman before the sun came back out. Nice job guys!

Casey said...

We don't even have any snow! I can't believe it, I love the 5 snowmen (and still decent ground coverage)!
Amanda

Suz said...

Karen, I can't believe you have music that matches your entries, I am impressed. We needed a snow day but we had to go to school.

What fun!

dandee said...

We must have left some of our Washington weather with you guys. Love the pictures!

The Farnsworth Family said...

We had so much fun in the snow too!! Your girls look so cute in all their snow gear. Too bad we still don't live close to walk over and eat some cinnamon rolls and drink hot chocolate together! Glad you had so much fun too!

Matt and Dionne said...

Holy Cow!!! You guys officially have more snow than we do and we live in UT!!! Ours in pretty much all melted now. I can't believe you got that much! How fun:) I love Ella's hat!