Thursday, March 6, 2008

Lessons from a little angel (most of the time)



Alivia has said good bye to the monsterous rash that was taking over her skin for the last 6 days. It is gone. No more cream and no more itching! Monday, we wondered if the itching would ever stop. After a morning of creams and crying I told Alivia that we should say a prayer. Maybe Heavenly Father could help relieve the itching. So we did!
Later, when we were around the dinner table, Matt was asking Alivia how she had felt today. She immedieatly replied, "we had to call Jesus today". Isn't that soooo cute!! The Lord just knows how to teach a mom like me. It made me think of all the times I have needed to "call Jesus" to heal my physical and emotional ailments. Thank you Alivia for reminding me to never forget to "call Jesus"!

11 comments:

Ashley said...

What a sweatheart! Her mom must teach her well! Im so glad that rash is gone!

dandee said...

Glad to hear Alivia is feeling better! She is lucky to have you for a mom.

Jerry & Tanya said...

Moments like those make being a mom the greatest most wonderful job. They teach us so much. That was a crazy rash. So glad she's doing better.

Suz said...

Livi you are such a good example!

Matt and Dionne said...

What a cutie! Man, I can't believe how grown up she is! Her hair got so long this past year!

Matt and Dionne said...

By the way, I LOVE your new header picture!!!

Heidi said...

Alivia is so big!
I almost didn't recognize her!
That's sad.

polka dots said...

So cute Livie Lou! Glad she is doing better and that no one else got the mystery rash.

The Farnsworth Family said...

What a doll! It was fun to catch up on your blog! You are so much fun and I just love hearing so much about your family ;)

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

Karen this is brad add me to your invite list please. bradelmerbyu@gmail.com
Thanks