Monday, April 7, 2008

Grace on a not so Graceful day

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but in this case it was the wall. Papa J and Grandma T were over to visit after being out of town for a month and the girls were sooooo excited to see them. After not heeding the warnings to stop running and settle down, Grace ran into the wall. She would like to think it was the walls fault. Anyway, the goose egg on her head was bigger than any I have ever seen. I thought for sure we would be at the hospital. We are lucky that we escaped with only a bad bruise, and a black eye. We love you Missy Grace with or without your black eye.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

wow that is quite the bump and bruise... looks like tanya and jerry cause nothing but trouble! =)

polka dots said...

Holy cow! That is bad. Black eye and everything? Ouch!

Nicole said...

I still run into walls when I am just walking, not running, and I really feel sometimes the wall jumps out and attacks...Luckily it has been a few years since I have gotten bruises from it. One day in middle school a kid in my class asked if my parents abused me I had black eyes so often

Suz said...

I saw this 5 days after the fact and it was still huge. I hope it is finally going down.