Monday, April 14, 2008

A Few Favorite Finds

Over the past few weeks I have discovered these favorite things .
If you have curly hair you have to try this. It's by Catwalk and it's called Curls Rock, Curl Booster. It says It's Incredible, and it is! Kristin, you have to try this stuff.
Demarle!!! This company sells Flexipan Molds and Trays. Say goodbye to scrubbing or soaking your cookware. Food never sticks on the flexipan. No grease, oil, or spray. It's cool but costly! Maybe, I will become a consultant!??

Funniest books! We love reading these. Thanks Grandma T for introducing us.


Our favorite page in DIARY Of A WORM says this:


So on that note, I hope you find that your face does not look like your rear end today!
HAPPY MONDAY. LOVE YOU ALL!

9 comments:

Ashley said...

im going to have to try that hair stuff! I usually just use spray gel but i'm always up for something new! Do you ever straighten your hair there in texas? How do you keep it from going frizzy in such humid weather?

polka dots said...

I like that page from the worm book. Never read them, but I am going to have to now.

Matt and Dionne said...

Those books sound super cute! We'll have to check 'em out. Thanks for the product tip for curly hair--I'll definitely be telling my mom about that stuff!!

Jerry & Tanya said...

We'll I don't think I have much use for the hair stuff, but no stick pans is something I could get into. How much is costly? Remember I'm in a semi- retired state now. I sure enjoy your blogs. I love you!

Suz said...

Funny! Funny!

molly said...

thanks for the smiles :)

b.rad said...

Geeze... finally a new post!

Toni said...

haha! I certainly hope that my face doesn't look like my rear end! those books sound so cute! I'll have to get them for jack!

The Farnsworth Family said...

Love root boost, need the flexi and love the diary books. My kids & I have had many giggles with these! Hope you are doing well! Love ya!