Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tinker Bell and Temper Tantrums

Move over Tinker Bell, you have some serious competition. Alivia got her nails, hair, and make-up done at Macy's birthday party. Too cute!



This gave me a good idea of what weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth means (or should I say tooth). This is the first of many temper tantrums to come from this one. I mean really, what does an almost one year old have to be upset about?!

Don't cry missy!

9 comments:

Casey said...

pleasantly surprised to hear "Three Little Birds" one of my favorites. At least they didn't have an ear piercing party. And the only reason babies really cry is because they're allergic to the peace and quiet.

Toni said...

missy! no more crying!! your momma love you, your daddy loves you, your papa and grandmas love you, and aunt toni loves you. if you don't stop i'm gonna come kissy your cheekies!!! and I know you'd rather stop than have me kiss your cheeks!

T-bit said...

I love your girls they are so absolutely adorable even when they are screaming! thanks for your help with the cards! You rock!

polka dots said...

Love mad Ella! Still cute even if she is tantruming.

Matt and Dionne said...

Hehe! Thats too cute! What a beautiful little Tinkerbell you have:)

molly said...

i hear ya on the temper tantrums. ben is getting quite good at them!! thanks for the cake. it is delish! you are too sweet!!

everyday katie said...

I don't think your little tinker bell could get any cuter. Neither could your cryer...she looked darling yesterday.

How do you know Molly? I don't know her, but I check out her fabulous website on occasion. She is friends with one of my high school friends. I think they met at BYU. I'm not sure.

everyday katie said...

Ok, my friend Jessica met Molly one summer in Virginia, not at BYU...I was mistaken. It's a small world.

Heidi said...

I can't believe how big they've gotten! It's been forever since I've seen them. When are you going to move to Flower Mound?! :)