This Pretty Girl .....
Is sportin' a pretty bad broken arm.
In a nutshell:
Liv was jumping on the trampoline with some friends and landed wrong (really wrong) on her arm. What I thought was going to be a routine procedure ended up being a ride in an ambulance to Children's Medical Center. After a long night at the hospital, Liv had surgery on her arm. Three metal pins later, her bones are back in place! She is excited to get her pink cast on this week. She is really loving all the attention she is getting. Every time the phone rings, she wants to know who is calling to check on her! We are glad it was her arm and not something worse.
It has been overwhelming to be on the receiving end of so many who have offered to serve us. Thank you dear family and friends!!!







4 comments:
SO glad Liv is doing better! Wish I could sign her cast.
Oh my goodness tell miss Liv I hope she feels better real soon and I can't wait to see pictures of the fancy pink cast!
Such a brave little girl! Get your markers ready, because Grandma T is going to sign that pretty pink cast.
Love you!
what a fun week you guys had! Poor liv, can't wait to see the pink cast!
Post a Comment