Monday, January 31, 2011

Celebrations Of All Kinds

Yay! I'm blogging!
It seems like the last few months of 2010 was one celebration after another! I love a good party!
We spent Matt's B-day at the Roller Rink.


Christmas Party!
Our shirts were a popular white elephant gift (compliments of Brad and Ash)




Celebrating baby Wes!

Christmas Eve with all the ones we love!


My favorite Christmas memory of 2010.... Dancing! Lots of dancing!

Two sweethearts on the dance floor!


The traditional Christmas morning stair shot. It's so nice to be the one behind the camera!


This pretty girl got married!



Liv had a Birthday!

All she wanted for her birthday was her ears pierced. She loves her new earrings!

Celebrating snow!

3 comments:

leigh said...

I heard about the dance party! We'll have to have one at the EFR this summer.

Jerry & Tanya said...

Yea a new blog! Yes, just call us the party people, but I think the family dance award this year goes to the Stoddards. Boy, can they shake up a dance floor. Love all the pictues!

Ashley said...

yea back to blogging! Glad we were able to attend the christmas party this year!