Busy Doing All Things FUN!!!!
Grace danced with the Silverados at the highschool football game!
WALKING WITH AARON
I love my family!
We can't wait for next years NAMI walk! We Love You Aaron aka: ARNIE
Another soccer season under our belts.
This one surprised us with her mad soccer skills! Go Liv!!!!
Halloween and Matt's Prize winning pumpkin. Where does he come up with this stuff?

Oh, come on. You know it's funny!

The Pumpkin Patch with Ella and her friends
Trick or Treating
Daniel and Grace


I think this one will want to be a princess every year

Oh, come on. You know it's funny!
The Pumpkin Patch with Ella and her friends
Daniel and Grace
I think this one will want to be a princess every year











2 comments:
those hats are adorable!!! yea, for updating the blog with your cute kids!!
Love all the pictures! Thanks for the NAMI pictures. It was so cool seeing everyone walking together with Aaron in this worthy cause. Sure wish we could have been there. Love you!
Post a Comment