Monday, April 12, 2010

Just a Hat Maker

This is a new favorite in my little shop!

I love this baby and the hands that hold him!

Thanks for a memorable photo shoot B.rad, Ash, Little E, and our most favorite photographer Toni!

6 comments:

Amy Eagleston said...

You are so talented. I love looking at your beautiful work and you can bet that if I ever have another baby I'll be "registering" in your etsy shop :)

Amy Jo said...

Lovin' the hat! I'll have to send you pics of Chloe in the one my neighbor made for her. It is too cute! I wish I was half as talented as you.

Amanda said...

This is so adorable! I don't remember my babies EVER being that little.

Jerry & Tanya said...

Oh, I love that little hat, and it looks great on little E. Absolutely adorable!!! Love you!

Nicole said...

That hat is one of my favorites Karen, so cute. And of course little E is adorable in it

Ashley said...

love love love!!! oh and the hat too! =) This was my favorite hat as well!