April was all of these things, and much more!
Gracie was a janitor in her school play titled
"The Principal and the Pea"
I was wishing she would use her janitorial skills at home!
Big Papa in his element at the Family Campout!
A day with all the girls and all the girls' kids at the Arboretum
Thank you Aunt Steph for a very fun afternoon!




Planting Spring Flowers in the Yard


They love coming upon the worms! Yuk!
Planting Spring Flowers in the Yard
Who knows what was really planted under this little sign. I'm sure it was an acorn or an apple seed. Don't you remember doing that as a kid? Planting an apple seed with all the confidence that it would grow to be this great big apple tree.

Just in case we don't get a Live Oak or an Apple Tree, we have these pretties to look at!







3 comments:
New blogs are so fun! I love the mom and kids day at the Arboretum. Thanks Aunt Steph! It won't be long before we'll be back to spring planting ourselves. Maybe we could hire your landscape crew. The birthday celebration sounded like it went off well. Thanks for the fun pics,Honey. Love you!
Great times in April! I am sure more is to come in May. Corbyn was just talking about palying spring soccer with Gracie and how she "soooo wants to see her." (Her words.) We miss ya and love ya.
Karen I loved the update! Gracie just seems to big :) I love seeing the pics of your fam for Suz's bday! It looked like a super fun time! Tell Matty good job for helping the kids plant flowers! Miss you XOXO
Post a Comment