Thursday, September 3, 2009

First Day

First Day of School started with the smell of Homemade Cinnamon Rolls. I know... I don't know what got into me. It was a hit. I think it will be a new tradition.








Mrs. Yanel and Aliva

Happy First Day of School Cute Girls!!!!
As for this one...


She will be going to potty trainig school! I think she was trying to tell me something by putting not just 1 but 10 pairs of her big sisters undies on. I took 10 pairs of panies off this little bottom!


Wish me luck!

6 comments:

ambyr said...

yay!! are you stoked that school had begun?!! no more interuptions while you knit!!HAAH!! do I get to see you next week?

Jerry & Tanya said...

I love this blog! First day of school, next year, cinnamon rolls, Papa J & Grandma T, THERE! Great pics of the girls! I can hardly type from laughing about Ella's wearing 10 pair of her sisters panties. So funny. GOOD LUCK! Love You!

polka dots said...

so funny Ella!

Suz said...

Pretty Panties Ella!

Heidi said...

I think we're living the same life!
Ha ha!
I love Grace's short hair!
Hope all is well with you in TX!
Miss you!

Unknown said...

Okay - I want that cinnamon roll recipe. Is it hard??