
I walked into my new home on 27 Palace Court to find this Dear Friend. She was the first person I met. It seemed as if I had known her forever- kindred spirits. We were inseparable for 4 months. We have treasured memories of our time abroad.
(Then)
Life has taken us to different places experiencing different things, but we reconnect for an afternoon to find that some things never change.
Thanks for an afternoon of remembering and laughing and catching up!
(Now)
I love you Dear Holly!







5 comments:
So glad you got to see Holly again!That truly was an incredible experience you both had.
So awesome. I loved study abroad and will never forget the amazing experiences we all shared. I love you guys!
I loved seeing this - and most of all, I loved seeing you again! We are definitely kindred souls as it felt just as comfortable to be with you as it was 12 years ago. Thank you for you!
Fun for you!
Your such a hot mamma!!!
Post a Comment