Friday, April 3, 2009

Going Goth One Toe at a Time

Ella manages to keep us all on our toes all of the time! She is crazy! I mean that in the nicest most motherly loving way possible!!!
Speaking of toes, take a look at this one. Ella thought it would be a great idea to color her toe nail with a permenant marker. She did a good job of staying in the lines. I can't believe we escaped with just one toe nail colored and not all of them. Black toe nails aren't cute. I am glad she didn't ask for some skull nail art to accompany the black toe nail!



7 comments:

Jamie said...

she's cute. I love her wild hair. Its nice to know she didn't get the permanent marker on the couch. I always worry about that.

Amanda said...

oh my --she looks just like you:) and she has great fine motor skills!

Toni said...

missy... i loved seeing you and your black toe. come back soon. love, aunt toni.

Jerry & Tanya said...

Ella, when Grandma T gets back, we'll go get a pedicure together. I have to tell you though, I think I'll pick another color. I love you!

polka dots said...

if cole would have stumbled on a permanent marker, i would have more than just one neatly painted toe nail. for sure!

Matt and Dionne said...

Wow, she is quite the nail artist! I can't believe she didn't get any one her skin!!! She can come do my nail anytime:) Of course, I'll pick out the color!

b.rad said...

yawn!!! new post please!!