Dad is the instigator of all the fun at our house. His name is all over this one! I think Matt got on his bike to give it a try! No, he didn't but I know he thought about it!
Welcome to my little world. If your interested, my world is made up of one really great husband and 3 of the cutest drama queens. There is a lot of sugar and spice at our house. Actually, it's mostly spice and a little bit of sugar. Really, my life is nothing short of being completely wonderul.
5 comments:
HaHa! I can picture the scene in Napoleon Dynamite when they go off the ramp!
They are so cute and what a fun dad!
This is hysterical! What a fun dad! I haven't seen you in a while, hope things are going well. :)
that is so fun.
Extreme biking Christensen style. Good jumps, Grace and Livie! Very cool ramp,Dad!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment