Saturday, January 31, 2009

ETSY=MY HAPPY HEART

Etsy is my most favorite place in cyberspace! If there is another child in my future, would it be wrong for me to name her Etsy?!(cause we all know it would be a her)

I finally reached my 100th sale! I do have a blister on my finger to show for it!

My favorite part is coming up with the names for all my stuff!


Cream Puff Cocoon

Footsies in Olive


Sweet Cheeks (diaper cover)

Little Bear Cub Hat

Little Pretty Hat models!
My Happy Heart Loves you ETSY

12 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congratulations!!

Your stuff is SO adorable, all of it! I don't know how you have the time for it! I kick myself that I didn't grab up a few hats before I went to Seattle...that trip just snuck up on me!

Heidi said...

Yay! I just talked to Toni and she said your cute green booties were on the front page! That is so awesome!
I still need to make an order...
Miss you!

Amy Eagleston said...

Your stuff is awesome. I want one of your ruffly scarves for me and a cocoon if I ever have another baby :)

Amy Jo said...

I love those booties! Do they come in Chloe's size? Call me with a price and I will buy a pair. Love and miss ya, and I love the name Etsy for a girl! But 4 girl! Good luck! Just kidding! If anyone could do it it would be you. Love ya!

dandee said...

SO happy for you and your success Karen! Your creations are so beautiful!

I also hear we were front page buddies! So cool!

T-bit said...

Finally!!!! I am so excited for you! You are amazing woman! I can't wait until Mia gets to wear your adorable creations! Love ya!

Jamie said...

amazing creations and beautiful pictures. Maybe we should have another baby just so we can dress it in your cute stuff. Love the names.

Angela said...

Your creations are incredible. I hope I have a girl sometime so I can dress her up in come of your things!!!

polka dots said...

you are so talented. happy 100!

Jerry & Tanya said...

Congratulations Ker! What a fun accomplishment. Love Ya!

Suz said...

You are getting so good, it seems like you just wiggle your nose and you have created something new.

I'm happy for you!

Matt and Dionne said...

Karen!!! Your stuff is AMAZING! Congrats on your success! I miss you=)