The following IS proof that we did experience Christmas and the entrance into a new year. It came and it went.
*** Gingerbread Houses with Grandma T and Papa J
We love nothing more than being with Grandma and Papa
*** Three girls in Christmas dresses. It is quite the feat to get three little girls ready for church with cute hair. My hair probably looked questionable, but they looked cute!
*** This night was a favorite memory indeed. A few friends just getting together to sing Christmas songs at a care center two nights before Christmas.
*** This picture pose is a tradition. We wait on the stairs until we get the okay to move in and see if Santa really did come. I used to be the one sitting on the stairs, now I get to be the one taking the picture.
I love the many homemade gifts from Gracie to everyone each year. They can get pretty interesting. Papa J was so pleased!
Tio Brad and Ash's first Christmas in Texas.
***Liv Lou's B-day!
Aliva wanted to get beautified at Sweet and Sassy. She couldn't keep her eyes off of herself. Nails, hair, and then the Catwalk
Grace went with Green
*** Fun with Cousins
Movie night at Grandma and Papa's.
That's all I got!
Hopefully I will post again before next Christmas. Love you all!







8 comments:
Oh please keep posting :) Your girls are so cute and I love seeing pics of all your little adventures.
I am so happy for an update. Your girls are adorable as always and make me miss you more and more. I am so glad you had such a great Christmas. I just miss you too much!
there you are woman!! I love the picture of everyone singing....wally and matt's face look hilarious. How did your family pics turn out??!! Also- did you know that Jenise sadler emailed me and informed me that you guys are kinda related?!?! I grew up with her husband in arlington.....she is such a sweetheart!! she had wonderful things to say about your family!
Hey Karen!
How long has it been since we have talked?!?! I have looked at your blog before but I am horrible at leaving comments and I am horrible at blogging but....i just wanted to say HI! Your girls are so cute! I cant believe we still have never managed to hang out and meet each other's kids. Hopefully we can get on the ball and see each other before one of us leaves texas :) Hopefully we can talk soon!
Love,
Stacey
I am glad you are posting again. It makes it easier to be away when I can see pictures of your girls and all your doing! Have a great February! Tell Gracie and Livy Lou I love there poses on the cat walk!
i can't believe you blogged
Quite a cute crew you've got there. See you on Sunday at FHE.
Cute pictures of your parents. Not that I've seen them much over the last few years but I'm going to miss them.
Post a Comment