Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Charming Charlie

I'm loving this new baby GIRL so much! I'm one happy Aunt!
Welcome to the world little Charlie!

Dave and Toni- it was worth the wait!!!!

8 comments:

Suz said...

She is so sweet and content. "Charming Charlie" fits her to the T.

Ok, not finding out if the baby was a boy or girl was painful for 9 months, but JOY was in the air last night.

Laurel said...

Hi Karen! I'm Amy Hall's mom, your Dad's cousin. While researching for my job today I ran across on Google an Elmer blog -- not yours but it connected to yours. I will never pass up inquiring or researching more --when I see the name Elmer. Learned my lesson :) I was so excited to call Amy to tell her that I found your blog. She is an addicted blogger and now has your blog address. Tell your Dad and Tanya I'm so happy to hear about their mission call. Sorry so long -- couldn't pass up the chance to connect!

ambyr said...

Im so excited for her!!! she's beautiful!!

Amy Eagleston said...

My mom sent me your blog address. Your girls are so cute. I love the blogging world and am so glad I found you. You have a beautiful family!
Amy Hall Eagleston

everyday katie said...

I bet she was so excited to finally have a girl. Fun. That gives me hope next time around.

The Farnsworth Family said...

Oh!! I love it! I am so excited for them. Congrats to Dave and Toni :)

Tyler & Michelle said...

How exciting. I don't know who they are, but congrats on the new baby! Or do I...this is Michelle former Dietz by the way.

Matt and Dionne said...

She is so cute! I love the name they chose! Congrats to your whole family...especially Toni...now she's not the only girl;)