This one thinks she can do everything all by herself. Telling her that she can't makes her very very upset! I thought having independent children was supposed to be a good thing?!
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This one thinks she can do everything all by herself. Telling her that she can't makes her very very upset! I thought having independent children was supposed to be a good thing?!
4 comments:
Love that smile. Can't wait to kiss those little cheeks. Yes, independent children are lots of fun. You really wouldn't want it any other way. Thanks for the blog. Love Ya!
Love this girl. Hilarious.
I tell myself that at least 10 times a day. When we were at the doctors they gave ryan a flavored tongue depresser to play with and heaven forbid they offered to open it for her. after she tried and tried she held it up to the nurse and said "help me" in a shy sweet, i didn't just bite your head off for offering me help earlier tone of voice
How cute! I am enjoying dressing Addi cause one day real soon I know she is gonna want to do it herself too! Miss you!
Post a Comment