Friday, July 17, 2009

We aren't home... we're at the pool!

Texas heat has been blistering this summer. I'm not exaggerating when I say we've spent the summer at the pool. I'm actually going out on a limb to say my legs are no longer bright white. Now, they're more of an off white! Yay for me!

All day... Every day.... Swimming... Swimming... and more Swimming!!

Aliva's hair even started to turn green!

Gold swimmers! Grace, Livi, and Ella Swam for money at Joe and Steph's 4th of July Party

Everyone walked away with lots and lots!!!

We stopped swimming for a day to welcome these honorable missionaries home. Welcome back Jeff and Peg. They are happy to be on US soil again!!!


Blurry but so sweet

When I'm not swimming with my kids you can find me admiring this craziness.

There have been many towers constructed and built, but non like this. I know... I'm at a loss for words as well. What can I say, I love my yarn!!!

My latest creations from my loved fibers!

Lil' Toppers!!!

Cradled Blue Jean Baby

Cradled in Cream

Delivered via stork!

5 comments:

everyday katie said...

Oh man Karen...you are SOOOOO talented.

I keep hearing on the news about the blistering heat in Texas. We got out just in time to miss that. Today's high in Ohio is 78. Nice huh?

Jerry & Tanya said...

Love your blog! All our little swimmers are amazing. I'm particularly impressed with the organization of your fiber frenzy. Very nice! I really like the first little hat. Since I won't have a job when I get home, will you have any openings for mailer or fiber organizer person (I do some babysitting on the side). I could send you references, if needed. Great pics! Love Ya!

Karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen said...

Mom,

You're on! No references needed :)
Love you!

Jamie said...

love the yarn shelf--beautiful!

Lovely handmades. How nice for you to have a sister-in-law that takes such nice pictures of your wares.