Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Face to Face

Alivia meets the sidewalk face to face - literally!
The sidewalk was unforgiving.
A pretty girl that's pretty scraped up!





I actually think she is liking all the attention she has been getting. She likes telling the story of her bad run in with the sidewalk.


Alivia said, "Mom can you blog this?"

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness! I'd hate to see what the sidewalk looks like! Way to be a tough girl Alivia!!

Jerry & Tanya said...

Oh,my goodness! Livie we are so sorry you got hurt! Were you running or on your bike? You sure are brave! We love you so much. I'm sure your face will get better real soon.

Angela said...

What a tough girl ouch!
I love the stance she takes!

Suz said...

Oh my that really hurt! I hope you get lots of attention.

polka dots said...

that is terrible. poor liv. still so cute.

Heidi said...

Hey Karen! Note to self: visit karen's blog for a laugh! :)

Miss you!

T-bit said...

Okay that totally made me laugh...not the falling and getting hurt but wanting it to be blogged! Miss you friend...feel like I never see my Karen...love ya!

Jamie said...

So nice that she can cheerfully pose for a picture. Kids are so accomidating sometimes. We had a simliar situation here with a 3 year old, scooter and street. Vitamin E oil worked wonders, in fact they sell this awesome Vit E stick at Walmart--looks like lipstick and is so easy to apply.

Heidi said...

Oooh! It would be so fun to hang out with you when you come! My cell is going to change soon, but I still have my TX one for now. I'll keep in touch!
Also, I know how crazy it is when you're traveling, so no pressure! :)