Gracie ran her heart out and a hole in our pockets at her school fundraiser today! She has been so excited about running her 35 laps. She did it with ease. I wish I had just a little of her energy!
Welcome to my little world. If your interested, my world is made up of one really great husband and 3 of the cutest drama queens. There is a lot of sugar and spice at our house. Actually, it's mostly spice and a little bit of sugar. Really, my life is nothing short of being completely wonderul.
3 comments:
Good job Gracie! You and Corbyn are two peas in a pod. She ran laps at her Ridgeline Run. Watch out track stars here comes Gracie & Corbyn!
Way to go Gracie Jean, your a good runner like your Mom.
Gracie, Papa J and I saw your Fun Run pictures. That was awesome!! We are very proud of you. Keep it up. We love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment