
1. Who did this?
(I think I counted 15 Hershey kiss wrappers) Whoever did this didn't cover up their tracks very well.
Answer: GRACIE did it!
2. Who did this?
That was a pretty pumpkin pie.
Answer: ALIVIA did it!
3) ELLA did it... She is usually wearing the evidence.
4) Who did this?
Yeseterday we found D A D written on the back of Ella's neck. We do not promote body art over at this house, but apparently we love our DAD. I blamed Gracie at first. I was quick to apologize when Alivia told me a "sneaky ghost did it" ( not to mention the pink ink I found on her hands). ALIVIA did it?! (I want to trust my children, but I was left wondering if Gracie had something to do with it)
So... at the end of the day,we still kind of ended up blaming the SNEAKY GHOST! I think I will be blaming the SNEAKY GHOST for a lot of things around here.
Love ya!







7 comments:
dad on the back of the neck! nice. maybe she will be a tatoo artist.
I love this entry, Ker! I have to smile, a very big smile. Lots of creativity happening at your house. Love Ya!
I love this entry, Ker! I have to smile, a very big smile. Lots of creativity happening at your house. Love Ya!
I love the "DAD" on the neck. You've gotta love kids, don't worry they are only at that stage for a few years! I love the "sneaky ghost." I think he has made a few appearances at my house. Love and miss ya!
I think that sneaky ghost travels super fast to other houses too - we've got the same problem!!
That's so funny! My kids aen't very good liars. Sometimes they walk up to me and say things like, "I didn't break the DVD player.", randomly. Of course then I know (Riley) DID break the DVD player.
Poor Kora... she gets blamed for almost everything these days.
I got the CUTEST patootest shoes in the mail the other day! I LOVE them. If only some of your talent could rub off on me! I will take all of your culprits any day of the week (as long as you take mine) ha ha! They are all just too cute!
Post a Comment