Tuesday, November 4, 2008

H-A-L-L-O-W-E-E-N

I'm such a party pooper when it comes to Halloween. It's not my favorite holiday, but the little girls below are reasons enough to celebrate it!!!
This baby could not be happier with 2 lollipops going in and out of her mouth. I didn't dare take them away because of the screaming that would happen --refer to my previous post.


Seriously, look at that pose. She was filling the role of teenage witch quite well!
These are Matt's winning pumpkins at Parkway's company Halloween party. In order from left to right all the active owners of Parkway( Joe aka Uncle Joe, Rick Wojo., Vaughn H., and Sean B.)
Matt, they are sooo going to get you back one of these days. At least we got some free gift certificates out of it!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Very cute costumes. Your little witch is quite the little model. I love the pumpkins too. Halloween isn't my favorite holiday ever but the dressing up is fun.

Amy Jo said...

I love the costumes. Its about time you were blogging. Put down the crochet hook and post some more! I can't believe how much Ella looks like you when you were little. We miss ya!

Jerry & Tanya said...

Looks like there was fun to be had at the Christensen's this Halloween. Love the costumes, love the girls wearing them! Costumes have come a long way since you were little. Thanks for the pics!Love Ya!!!!!!!!!