I plead guilty to blog neglect. The consequences for this heinous act lies on your head, because now you have to look through all of the pictures I've wanted to post but haven't.
REMEMBERING JUNE...
* We spent a few days playing with the cutest nephews EVER!!!!

* They put a very not so crafty person in charge of Camp Crafts this year?!
(Danyelle, can I hire you for next year?!)
* Girls Camp 08'
I don't think Lake Murray was ready for these campers!
Camp Theme: BE TRUE
After much persuading, or should I say pestering, the girls finally talked me into this. I actually gave in so that I wouldn't have to listen to their 13 year old whining anymore! (Atleast, I'll be remembered as the "fun leader") I love those Beehives.
*I have been busy making lots of these:

really cool new shoes! I love them. Who cares about gray hair when you have cool shoes.
* So, in between all of that..... We still found time to do lots of this:
Ella caught making terrible messes!

Picnics in the backyard.
Swimming swimming and more swimming!
And probably our favorite thing... Dad's crazy sprinkler mechanism above the trampoline.
After much persuading, or should I say pestering, the girls finally talked me into this. I actually gave in so that I wouldn't have to listen to their 13 year old whining anymore! (Atleast, I'll be remembered as the "fun leader") I love those Beehives.
*I have been busy making lots of these:* But, I've also been able to spend time with a loyal friend. Thanks Jene!
* Then, Gracie turned 6!!!! 

Making lots of wishes!!!
* Oh, and let us not forget one of these girls turned 31.
Thank you friends for the birthday dinner!
I just want you to know that I turned 31 and I found three gray hairs in my head this week. I was a little sad, but I did get some ...
Making lots of wishes!!!
* Oh, and let us not forget one of these girls turned 31.
Thank you friends for the birthday dinner!
really cool new shoes! I love them. Who cares about gray hair when you have cool shoes.
Thanks Matty.
* So, in between all of that..... We still found time to do lots of this:
Ella caught making terrible messes!
Picnics in the backyard.
Swimming swimming and more swimming!
* Through it all, I was reminded that these four people mean more to me than anything else!
FAREWELL JUNE!







15 comments:
Love all of the pictures. I like your new shoes! Thank you for finally updating your blog!
can i just say how fabulous you look in your new shoes, and june was pretty fun! it looks like you guys were busier than you knew what to do with! I hope you have a great trip to utah and i can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!
Yet again your blog brought a tear to my eye! I loved the synopsis of the whole month...who needs to blog everyday anyway? Love ya and love your little family! They are so special!!
Cute bows. Looks like you'll have to find a new model :)
Happy Birthday! Are those the first gray hairs you've found? Man, mine started coming at age 26 and my hair is lighter than yours. You're pretty lucky I'd say.
::I LOVE the hairbows! Seriously the cutest ones I have seen in a long, long time! [I could use those red, white and blue one's for tomorrow!]
::Your camp crafts looked awesome! You don't need to hire me.
::New shoes are THE BEST. I love the pose you sruck to show them off.
::Matt should patent that sprinker invention. Could be his claim to fame.
I LOVE your new shoes! I'm so glad you had a fun birthday dinner! Can you believe its been 2 years since the b-day dinner at Chili's??? Crazy! I miss you=)
I wish I knew how to make such cute bows! Good job!
I love this post!! You are so darling and I miss you muchos! But I am so happy to see the month at a glance! Your camp crafts rock too :) Only you could pull all that cuteness off! I am digging your new shoes. Go Matty for scoring those :) Happy belated my beautiful friend!
loving the bows and shoes! It was fun to see you guys on sunday! Hope brad got his eggs the way he likes them!
I feel the same way as you about this past month!
WHat a great June you had, though! Thanks for sharing!
Also, I loved the post for Matt on Father's Day! That was so sweet!
Hope we can see eachother soon!
Also... the bows and clips are awesome! What do you mean a "not so crafty person"?!
What? Not crafty? Really Karen?
I bet you were so fun at girls camp.
Your fam is cuter than ever.
Miss you guys!
Plus...good choice of music. I haven't heard that Summertime song by the Sundays in years and years and years.
What a month! You have to feel good about it, when you look at all those great pictures! Family, fun, service, you did it all. Love the bows. Do you think Rob would let me put one on Cody? Great birthday shoes! I particularly love those 4 people that mean the most to you. Love the blog!!
Yes. I found your blog! Perhaps you know me better as Jennifer Dehdari rather than Jennifer Patrick. How cute is your family!!!!
Love your blog. I'm hesitant to give you my blog because it isn't as cute, but I will anyway because we are friends...
thepatricksplace.blogspot.com
Hope to hear from you soon!!!
What a really fun post! I love checking in on you guys once in a while.
Post a Comment