A daughter needs a dad... who will laugh at her at all the right times.

A daughter needs a dad... to carry her just because she wants to be carried.
A daughter needs a dad... to teach her that loving her family is a priority.
A daughter needs a dad... to be the safe spot she can always turn to.
A daughter needs a dad... to teach her patience and kindness.
Oh, and of course, a daughter needs a dad... who can build really cool forts!!!!


This DAD does all of these things and more. Happy Dad Day, I love you Matt!
7 comments:
I love this post! It brought a tear to my eye because Matt is really a great father! We are so blessed to have such wonderful husbands and fathers!
I love your tribute to Matt. He is truly all those things. You can never underestimate the influence of a father in the lives of his children. Afterall, look how much you and I love and look up to our dads. We are all truly blessed! Even the greatest of all, chose to be called Father. Love Ya!!
And he is a great substitute Dad for his cousin who needed to borrow him for her first Daddy Daughter Cook-off.
We love Matt, and is a great Dad to his beautiful girls.
Wow, what a fort! Its so nice to see dads playing with their kids. He's such a nice guy.
Dads and Forts are like PB&J, or Oreos and Milk. Glad to see Matt keeping up the man tradition of building shelters for his offsprings.
okay, so i just now found your blog! yea!! girl we need to get together more often!! love your header, looks custom made to me... like an urban photo design! love it!
So I just found your blog! What a wonderful family you have a so many pretty girls what is a dad to do??
Post a Comment