Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Two Hours and 31 Minutes Later

The marathon was incredible. It was an exciting run. It was exhilirating to say the least. I loved loved loved it. I know that must sound insane to some of you. It was a really cool accomplishment for me. Thanks for letting me share it with you. My body is finally recovering, and I hope to do it again next year!

I feel brave for posting these pics on my blog. I don't think it's possible to look cute after running for 2 and 1/2 hours outside in the cold. Love Ya!

10 comments:

Amanda said...

YOu are AMAZING! That is AWESOME---really! And you look cute even after running that long:) I am so glad you started a blog:) YEAH!

Nicole said...

Congrats I am amazed at your ability to run for 2 1/2 hrs without dying like I am sure I would do.

molly said...

simply amazing. i think i can barely run 1 mile!

Matt and Dionne said...

Way To Go!!! You're awesome:! I get faint just thinking about doing something like that:)

Ashley said...

im so impressed! I want to know how you trained and all that. Was it way hard? I want to do one someday! Congrats, that's awesome!

leigh said...

hey - good for you! I myself loathe running, but am hoping to change that with a little book called Chi Running. Maybe I'll call you for some tips.

Suz said...

I have always loved your self discipline. Way to go! What a accomplishment.

Nicole said...

tag your it, go to my blog and follow the directions :)

Jerry & Tanya said...

Wow! You did it! It is such a great feeling when you stretch yourself to do something you've never really done before. I'm so proud of you! Wish I could offer to tackle the next one with you, but maybe I'll just offer to babysit. I LOVE YOU! Mom

Karen said...

Love you too mom!!!!