Tagged
Thanks to Kristin and Nicole for tagging me!
Rules: 1. Answer the question
2. Send it to three other people
10 Years Ago
I was living on cloud nine. You know, that place you go when you're in love. I still find myself their 10 years later, I just can't live up their. Matt and I were a month away from getting engaged. It was my junior year at BYU, and I was managing the best grades ever. Good grades are hard to achieve when you're living on cloud nine.
5 Things I have To Do Today
1. Put 5 loads of laundry away.
2. Pay the bills.
3. Rub Benadryl cream on Alivia's mystery rash. The rash is literally taking over.
4. Attempt to feed my baby from a bottle or sippy cup once again. She doesn't understand that Mom's milk is pretty much gone.
4. Attempt to feed my baby from a bottle or sippy cup once again. She doesn't understand that Mom's milk is pretty much gone.
5. Pick up my house again and again and again and again. It makes me dizzy!
5 Bad Habits
1. Finding all the split ends in my hair.
2. Biting my nails.
3. Eating too much chocolate.
4. Always looking at the cup half empty. Actually I like to think of myself as being optimistically pessimistic.
5. I'm usually running late to everything.
5 Places I have lived
1. Carrollton, Tx.
2. San Ramon, Ca.
3. Duluth, Ga.
4. Naperville, Il.
5. Sandy, Ut.
5 Jobs That I have had
1. Tour Guide at a Parade of Homes
2. A.G. Edwards
3. Impact Media
4. Studeo Interactive Direct
5. No, I can't leave it out ... School Crossing Guard. Yes it is a paying job.
5 Things You Don't Know About Me
1. I placed first on a law test in Highschool. At least hide your surprised look. It got me to a state competition
where I took another test, and well ... I never saw that score.
2. I was at Princess Diana's funeral precession in London.
3. One of my guilty pleasures is reading Hollywood Gossip. Yes, it's embarrassing.
4. You may not know that well... my hair doesn't grow. It has been the same length for 7 years. I think it goes back to that split end thing.
5. I was prom queen at my highschool. Saying that still makes me feel cool.
I am tagging Dionne, Amanda W., and Heidi K.







5 comments:
I did not know half- that stuff about you:) I have already done this exact tag not too long ago on my blog. I will pull it up and put a link to it for you later on my blog:)
wow - prom queen - I had no idea.
Love it that you have a blog! It's nice to keep in touch a little.
i have a problem with the split ends thing too!!! then brad tells me my hair will never grow cuz i'm constantly trying to trim them off!
This was fun! I love learning random things about people.
I'm not surprised about the prom queen thing. Your the type of person that everyone likes. :)
prom queen back then and still a prom queen today. And matty loved the pictures in your last post... but he did say, "what is kerri eating?!!" haha!
Post a Comment